TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Company: Bayer Team Sports Ltd.
- Registered office: 41 Devonshire Street, W1G 7AJ London
- Company ID: 03879925
- VAT number: CZ683622443
for the sale of goods through an online store located at the Internet address: www.bikeathletic.cz, www.bayerteamsports.cz, www.bayerteamsports.com
- The following terms and conditions apply to any and all contracts, you conclude with us as a supplier (Bayer Team Sports Ltd.) via the www.bayerteamsports.com or www.bikeathletic.cz website.
- A consumer is ment to be a natural person who concludes a legal transaction which cannot be attributed to either his commercial or professional activity.
Delivery and payment:
- All orders must be fully prepaid. Delivery will happen only after the order is paid in full.
- Payment is possible either instantly by credit/debit card through or by bank wire.
- Shipping costs and duration is individual for each country. You will find this information after filling in your address at the end of the ordering process.
Conclusion of the contract:
- Subject of the contract is the sale of goods. As soon as the respective product is placed on our website, we provide you with a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the description od the product.
The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
- The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can use the button in the navigation bar to call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the terms of payment and shipping, all order data are then displayed again on the order overview page. If you use the credit card as the payment method, you will be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. You will then be redirected back to the order overview page in our online shop. Before sending the order, you have the final option of checking all the information.
- The processing of the order and the transmission of all information needed for the conclusion of the contract takes place via e-mail, mostly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have given us is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically possible and not prevented for example by SPAM filters.
- Warranty is subject to laws valid in Czech Republic and European Union.
- In the case of defect, the customer must provide proof of purchase (invoice). The claimed item must be sent to Bayer Team Sports Ltd. together with a copy of the invoice. The warranty does not cover standard wear and tear. The warranty is void if the customer exchanges the delivered goods. Bayer Team Sports Ltd. has the right to free repairs during the warranty period. A partial or total exchange of the item is allowed. If defects are not remedied within a reasonable period of time, the buyer is entitled to change.
- Product images may differ from the actual products, particularly in terms of color and size or if the manufacturers renewed their product ranges and design. These cases are not viewed as defects of products but the customer is still eligible to return or exchange the goods.
Return and exchange of goods:
In case you want your goods returned or exchanged, please use the attached return form:
- The prices and the shipping costs listed represent total prices. They include all applicable taxes (within EU). The shipping costs are not included in the product price. The payment methods available are shown in the respective offer. The payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
- The data required for business transactions are stored and, if necessary, passed on to companies affiliated with us as part of the order processing (for example to the transporter in order to deliver your order). All personal information will be treated confidentially.
Last updated: 26.1.2022
Copyright (c) 2022 Bayer Team Sports Ltd. All rights reserved.