The minimum number of players for ordering a team scan for the TRU-FIT system is 5
How to order player scans for your team:
- Fill in all required information.
- Submit the order and pay the refundable deposit.
- Within 1-3 working days, we will contact you by phone or email and arrange a date when our employee will perform the scanning of your team on the address you requested.
- The deposit is refunded if the team orders 3 or more Riddell Axiom helmets.
- Performing the scan is not conditioned by immediate order of the Riddell Axiom helmets.
- Scanned data can be used up to 1 year after the scanning. Then they automatically deleted from the database and new scanning has to be performed.
- Individual players can order Riddell Axiom at their own pace without having to order through team accounts.
How ordering Axiom works:
- The Riddell Axiom helmet is custom built on the basis of a 3D scan of the player’s head. This is the reason why the helmet cannot be returned or exchanged. The helmet takes approximately 4-5 weeks to be manufactured. The production will commence after we receive the payment and scan your head using the Riddell Verifyt™ app. The order cannot be canceled, refunded, changed or edited in any way after submitting the player’s 3D scan to the factory. Please note that the delivery time shown may vary depending on the current production capacity at the Riddell facility.
- The finished Riddell Axiom helmet has the player’s name on it. Once you receive your new Axiom helmet, the memory foam interior will continue to mold to the shape of your head. In practice, this means that the first impression after putting on the helmet is not the end result of the process of perfect adaptation to your head.
- The Riddell Axiom is equipped with the "InSite" system in its standard configuration, which is capable of using built-in sensors to monitor the number, force and angle of individual impacts to player’s head. The system, using the built-in bluetooth system, can transmit the player data to the Riddell database, where they can be compared and analyzed.
- The fit and feel of Precision-Fit - without dedicating the helmet to an individual player. The liner system can be reconfigured to fit a different player as a program’s roster evolves. Personalized fit is achieved by analyzing a 3D image of an athlete’s head collected with Riddell’s Head Scanning app powered by Verifyt™. Each helmet is built with a custom combination of interior liner pads that work together to create a personalized fit and protection system. No Fitting Foams. No Air Adjustments.
How it's done:
- ACQUIRE HEAD SCAN - The 3D scanning technology developed for Precision-Fit helmets captures surfaces accurate up to 0.5 mm. The Riddell Head Scanning app powered by Verifyt™ is easy to download and use for iOS and Android devices from your app store.
- FIT ANALYSIS - Riddell's proprietary fit algorithm analyzes thousands of data points from the head scan to select shell size and energy management components to generate a unique, individualized build configuration.
- INDIVIDUALIZED BUILD - In Riddell's facility in North Ridgeville, Ohio, each helmet is built by combining the team's design specifications, individual player preferences, and unique build configuration. The helmet is labeled with the player's name to complete the personalization process.