An integrated fivezone sensor pad that monitors and records nearly every head impact that occurs.
InSite version of SpeedFlex - How InSite Training Tool Works (ITT):
- SMARTER HELMET TECHNOLOGY: Integrated head impact sensors monitor and record nearly every head impact that occurs.
- IMPACT: An impact occurs and the Player Unit five-zone sensor pad quantifies it.
- ANALYZE: The instrumented helmet evaluates whether the hit is above the threshold levels and collects Head Impact Exposure (HIE) data.
- TRANSMIT & ALERT: If an impact or sequence of impacts exceeds a predetermined threshold, an alert is transmitted from the Player Unit and displayed on the Alert Monitor in real time.
- ACT: The team staff utilizes actionable information during practices and games.
- COLLECT: ITT builds interactive player impact profiles on a web-based platform.
- EVALUATE: Utilize actionable information during practices and games.
- Patented Side Impact Protection (PISP) helps reduce force from side impacts
- The SpeedFlex System is flexibility engineering into the shell, facemask and clip to reduce impact force
- Composite Energy Management keeps the strategically placed padding inside the helmet in place during games and practices
- All-points quick release makes attaching and detaching facemasks easy
- Inflatable custom fit liner and jaw pads help provide a perfect fit
- A flexible liner designed for various head shapes provides comfort and stability
- Removable moisture-resistant liner cover
- Weight: 3.45 lbs
- Shell Type: Polycarbonate
Rating value is 4 of 5
In stock18,90 €
In stock6,90 €
For lubrication of helmet valves
In stock9,90 €
Riddell Quick Release Tool Universal Black
In stock26,50 €
Inflation pump, Glycerin and Needles