Train with the Quick Ladder and quickly improve your acceleration, lateral speed and change of direction while enhancing balance, rhythm and body control. These core skills are critical to any athlete that wants to perform at a faster level than the competition in any sport.
The Quick Ladder was designed to help athletes of all levels improve their acceleration, lateral speed, and change of direction on the field or on the court. Designed to encourage athletes to practice core skills like balance, rhythm, and body control, the Quick Ladder focuses on improving techniques that are critical to athletes of all sports. Through a variety of different drills, athletes will improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency. Simple to set up, the Quick Ladder features 11 heavy-duty plastic rungs that measure 17” wide and 15’ long. The lightweight and compact design folds up easily and the included carry bag makes for easy portability. Use it at home or on-the-go, the SKLZ Quick Ladder is a must-have training tool for all types of athletes.
- Improve acceleration, lateral speed and change of direction
- Improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency
- Develop the core skills necessary to enhance balance, rhythm and body control
- 11 Heavy-duty plastic rungs measuring 43 cm (wide) and 4,57 m (long)
- Includes carry bag for easy portability