IMPORTANT NOTE: 3D SCAN OF YOUR HEAD IS NECESSARY TO ORDER THE AXIOM HELMET.
Riddell Axiom combines deep experience in athlete protection, helmet technologies, and fitting technology developed for Precision-Fit to deliver the most advanced helmet platform on the market.
How ordering Riddell Axiom works:
- The Riddell Axiom helmet is custom built on the basis of a 3D scan of the player’s head. This is the reason why the helmet cannot be returned or exchanged. The helmet takes approximately 4-5 weeks to be manufactured. The production will commence after we receive the payment and scan your head using the Riddell Verifyt™ app. The order cannot be canceled, refunded, changed or edited in any way after submitting the player’s 3D scan to the factory. Please note that the delivery time shown may vary depending on the current production capacity at the Riddell facility.
- The finished Riddell Axiom helmet has the player’s name on it. Once you receive your new Axiom helmet, the memory foam interior will continue to mold to the shape of your head. In practice, this means that the first impression after putting on the helmet is not the end result of the process of perfect adaptation to your head.
- The Riddell Axiom is equipped with the "InSite" system in its standard configuration, which is capable of using built-in sensors to monitor the number, force and angle of individual impacts to player’s head. The system, using the built-in bluetooth system, can transmit the player data to the Riddell database, where they can be compared and analyzed.
The Riddell Axiom helmet cannot be returned or exchanged - It is a custom built product
RIDDELL TRU-FIT: A custom combination of interior liner pads work together to create a personalized fit and protection system.
- The fit and feel of Precision-Fit - without dedicating the helmet to an individual player. The liner system can be reconfigured to fit a different player as a program’s roster evolves. Personalized fit is achieved by analyzing a 3D image of an athlete’s head collected with Riddell’s Head Scanning app powered by Verifyt™. Each helmet is built with a custom combination of interior liner pads that work together to create a personalized fit and protection system. No Fitting Foams. No Air Adjustments.
HOW IT'S DONE:
- ACQUIRE HEAD SCAN - The 3D scanning technology developed for Precision-Fit helmets captures surfaces accurate up to 0.5 mm. The Riddell Head Scanning app powered by Verifyt™ is easy to download and use for iOS and Android devices from your app store.
- FIT ANALYSIS - Riddell's proprietary fit algorithm analyzes thousands of data points from the head scan to select shell size and energy management components to generate a unique, individualized build configuration.
- INDIVIDUALIZED BUILD - In Riddell's facility in North Ridgeville, Ohio, each helmet is built by combining the team's design specifications, individual player preferences, and unique build configuration. The helmet is labeled with the player's name to complete the personalization process.
INSITE SMART HELMET TECHNOLOGY:
This innovative impact sensing and reporting system collects and transmits head impact data from the field in real-time and comes standard in all Axiom helmets.
- Axiom comes standard with InSite Smart Helmet Technology, an innovative impact sensing and reporting system that collects and transmits head impact data from the field in real-time. With a subscription to Riddell InSite Analytics, football programs will receive periodic reports that contain objective information and analysis designed to provide a deeper understanding of the Head Impact Exposure (HIE) their athletes experience during practices and games. This platform aims to provide actionable information to help coaches take steps to reduce HIE and improve performance.
EXPANDED FLEX SYSTEM:
- Flex panels added to sides and back of the shell interact and work together with the face mask attachment system to improve impact response.
FRONTAL PROTECTION SYSTEM:
- Removing the top bar of a traditional face mask allows for more flexibility within the frontal protection system. Learn more about face masks and visors.
FACTORY-INSTALLED OPTICAL VISOR:
- Providing additional eye protection, visors are available in open and closed styles to fit all face mask options with easy-to-use push button attachment and release.
- Without side or top bars blocking the view of the field, the athlete’s sightlines are improved, allowing them to focus on performing at their best.
REIMAGINED FACE MASK:
- Unique shape and orientation strengthens the structure, featuring streamlined and seamless attachments that integrate Quick Release™ technology into the face mask.