How to order step by step
- Choose your language and currency
- Add your purchase to the cart
- Check quantity and sizing, click „BUY“ button
- Go to shopping cart and click „CHECKOUT“
- Fill the specifications: Name and Shipping Adress and then click "CONFIRM"
- Choose type of transportation and method of payment
- Click "CHECKOUT" button
If you are paying with Credit Card:
- Choose type of your Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard etc.)
- Then click to pay
- Note: A new secure window will pop up where you fill in your credit card information
- Your order is submitted and will be sent when your payment is received
- Minimum order value can be applied
If you are paying by Bank Wire:
- Please enter the payment to the following bank account (see details below)
- Or place a new order if you wish to pay by Credit or Debit Card, earlier orders are automatically canceled.
- Minimum order value 100.00 EUR
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
SWIFT (BIC): UNCRSKBX
We only accept returns of unused merchandise purchased from us within 14 days of the original shipping date.
When you return an item back, please indicate whether you wish to return the item for credit or exchange it for a different item.
You can send the package back via your preferred carrier to our Address.
Shipping costs of returned goods are always at customer´s expense.
Cancellation fee 5.00 EUR for all returns is applied.
Helmets and Shoulder Pads Return Policy:
Some types and models of the Football Helmets cannot be returned back or replaced. Following helmets CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REPLACED: Riddell Helmets with InSite, Riddell SpeedFlex Diamond, Riddell SpeedFlex with Precision Fit, Schutt F7 VTD Pro, Schutt F7 Collegiate.
Douglas Custom Pro shoulder pads and accessories are made to order once the order is placed. Due to the fact that they are not stocked and are built to your specs, they cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
If you decide to pay by Bank transfer, please put your Order number as your payment identification. Otherwise, we will not know whether your payment was received or not.